Aromatherapy, another medicine practice to improve physiological and physical health. In this practice aromatic essential oils made form a wide variety of medicinal plants.
Facts about Aromatherapy
- The use of plant oils is dated back over 6000 years.
- A research in France, published in Journal Pediatrics, indicates that the pleasant odors help in breathing disorder apnea to infants in incubator.
- Aromatherapy also helps in regulating sleep if you are not getting enough sleep, then you can opt for aromatherapy.
How it is done?
- By releasing the oils in the air.
- Directly inhaling the oils through nostrils from a cloth or the bottle.
- Soaking in the oil infused bath
- By massaging with the oils
From what essential oils made?
- Eucalyptus Leaves
- Fennel seeds
- Wood and bark from trees
- Ginger roots
- Flowers like rose or geranium
Disease in which Aromatherapy is used?
- Insomnia or sleeping problems
- Muscle and joint pain
- Respiratory problems
- Blood sugar
- Skin problems
Why to choose the Aromatherapy?
- Aromatherapy doesn’t effects the skin in any negative form.
- It improves physical and mental health both.
- It is also the best quick stress releasing therapy.
Why choose us?
- Full customer satisfaction
- Highly trained therapists with best knowledge in their respective fields
- More than 10 years of experience in practicing aromatherapy
- Well known in the field of expertise
The modern world is continuously making people more stressful and more prone to diseases. People are tired of taking heavy medicines and making the body weaker.
But, Aromatherapy is one of the only treatment method through which we can become more relax and away from various infections.
It has no side effects and it also makes person more confident to tackle and survive in the modern world.