Alternate Medicare Centre has always been dedicated to health. Our main purpose is to remove various diseases from the society and make healthy nation. Most diseases are caused due to the increasing laziness and pollution caused by us in today’s world.
Yoga is the most effective way through which we can eliminate most of the diseases from our body. It is ancient Indian physical, mental, and spiritual practice which were used by through many breathing exercises and yoga poses to stay fit and disease free.
We also have daily yoga classes, special courses, annual programs and retreats, yoga during pregnancy, and yoga classes for children and teenagers.
Benefits of doing Yoga
- It maintains good metabolism
- Weight control
- Improves athletic performance
- Improves your flexibility
- Protects your spine
- Increases the blood flow
- It also makes the person happy and many more.
Our Yoga teachers
The yoga specialists we have are much highly qualified and well trained in their field of expertise. They have experienced everything they do and are capable of doing. We regularly organize programs for our specialists to inform them about the latest updates related to their expertise. So, they can make their knowledge more strong about the field.
We offer help to people in various fitness goals like weight loss, inch loss, body shaping, toning. We also offer special classes for people with any medical or health problem due to which they are unable to participate in a group class by making special arrangements for them.
International Yoga Day
United Nations general Assembly approved a resolution establishing 21 June as International Yoga Day. First International Day of Yoga was observed worldwide on 21 June 2015. About 35,000 people, including PM Modi and many dignitaries, performed 21 yoga asanas for 35 minutes at Rajpath in New Delhi. The event at Rajpath made two Guinness world records – largest Yoga Class with 35,985 people and the record for the most nationalities participating in it.
Benefits of Yoga on Physical Health
- It improves flexibility of the body, increases strength, muscle form, and toning
- It helps in reducing pain in joints, back, arthritis, migraines
- Stabilizes breathing and improves respiration
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Regulates metabolism and improves digestion
- Balances the hormonal system
Benefits of Yoga on mental Health
- Improves your concentration, enhances your focus and clarity
- Reduces stress, depression and anxiety
- Stabilizes mood
- Increases self esteem
Why chose us?
- We have more than 10 years of experience in yoga training.
- We have highly trained yoga teachers who have good knowledge in their fields.
In the modern world people don’t have time to live for themselves and try to stay fit. But, today is the time that many diseases and viruses are taking control over the mankind and making the world ill.
So, take time for yourself and contribute to the healthy society.